We are just a week away from the March 3rd Primary, and I want to take a moment to thank you for being part of the Mo4Mendo campaign!
We're all members of team that makes Ukiah and Mendocino such a great place to live, work, raise a family, enjoy the outdoors, build a business, and so much more. I look forward to representing you the Board of Supervisors and getting down to the business of working for you to achieve our housing, transportation, public health, economic, and climate and resiliency goals for today's residents and for our children.
But before I can get to work for you, YOU need to sign and mail in your ballot! My goal is to win outright with 51% on March 3rd and I can't do it without you and your vote!
- When you mail in your ballot, be sure to SIGN IT!
- Already mailed it in? Check your ballot's status online at https://voterstatus.sos.ca.gov/
- Share with your friends and family how they can check their ballot status
There are lots of ways to help in the last week!
- Have friends call or text me at 707-391-3664 to discuss the issues!
- Share my endorsements and add your name
- Share your support on social media or text your contacts directly, CLICK HERE to get example text
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and share our posts and campaign updates
- Show your support on social media by making your profile picture the Vote MO! logo through Primary Election Day 3/3!
- Phone bank at the Union Hall, 655 Kings Court - 2/25 5:30-7pm
- Door-to-door meet up at Union Hall, 655 Kings Court - 2/29 9:30am-noon
- CLICK HERE to make a donation to my grass roots campaign
- Talk about my record and experience and share my platform
Thanks for your help!